Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Irons Vintage vs. Modern

Irons Vintage vs. Modern Video Clips.





Video shows some of the differences in my year 1963 Ben Hogan IPT blades and my Mizuno MP-62 is 2009. For my blog 3jack.blogspot.com golf. My belief is that players should be at least a little 'vintage-style blades for the practice to help with their swing, as the feedback is too important to read based on books such as Michael Lavery of "Whole Brain Power." I also believe that the current iron too steep, too long stem, too light and too much bounce. I thinkmanufacturers try to swing the club club golfers error instead of the golfers with their weaknesses to be overcome in order to hit the ball well, and that this has helped cut public golf course and suitable for the average disability over the last 80 years! If you use a little 'more lenient for tournaments, then this is understandable, but if you want to improve your swing and hand and eye coordination, then you should start practicing with blade-style iron.

Keywords: Golf, Equipment, Blades, Player Cavity Backs, Hogan, Mizuno.

french style chaise lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment