Friday, October 28, 2011

How to Regrip A Golf Club in 4 Minutes

How to Regrip A Golf Club in 4 Minutes On YouTube.





A few tips and tricks I didn't mention in the video: 1. I use my finger to plug the hole in the grip, and then allow the solvent to drain through that hole to coat the grip. It's the fastest way to do it in my opinion. 2. When sliding on the new grip, be careful not to get squirted by the extra solvent coming out of the hole at the end of the grip! Stand slightly to the side as I do, or wear an apron. 3. Beginner tip: While securing the club in the vice, align the clubface square, and when sliding on the grip you can align it while it's still in the vice. 4. I get most of my re-gripping supplies from Golfsmith. I'm not paid to say that or promoting them specifically, but it's just easier to get everything from the same place, and they even sell re-gripping kits with pre-measured tape and grips.

Tags: Golf, Grip, Regripping, Do it yourself, DIY

scott hammock Window wall stickers hdmi splitter switch

No comments:

Post a Comment