Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Two clubs and a putter

I'm going out with my nephew last month to play golf with him at the local nine holer. I chose these shifts were not a big thing for me, like, so I only had a few clubs to beat the ball to the course, and be able to carry my bag instead of using my pull cart. I take a 7 iron, a wedge and a putter. After three rounds of this, let me tell you. You can set a score pretty well exactly.

We play from the tee red, because the ball was not allso far. However, there is by car. The red tea is not there to make a pitch and putt with the tee and hit the fairway layout.I 7, of course, hit 7-iron shots into greens, chips with him. It makes me feel like a normal Seve Ballesteros as I have to create shots with this club.

Golf Clubs

And you know what? They work! The last time I bogey, bogey, bogey, then finished par, par, par, birdie, bogey, par start. Not bad.

We have one of three clubs and putter daysEach year, the club of men, of course, usually play. The first time I tried, I took a 2-hybrid, a 7-iron, a sand wedge and my putter. A 39 white tee shot.

There is something with a limited number of clubs that you raised, relaxed, how about a shot that clearly do not have the clubs, as they used to be "normal" are suitable. Now is your creativity has to save the situation, and this is where golf is starting to get fun. "If only I had a little 'of thisand play so it will work. "

If the shot does not come off, is a big problem, because it would not be anyway. But if it works, it has a great positive experience for your mental skills that will be added very liberating. Instead of playing golf like everyone else does, says professional, as seen on TV, then you play your way, and it works!

Once you have the speed to create, you will be in contact with a capacity of not knowinghad.

Play a round or two from the red tees with only three clubs. See what I mean. Then switch to playing a regular game, of course, the tee is usually played with six clubs and a putter. Francis Ouimet won the U.S. Open in 1913 with only seven clubs.

I would pack a driver, a 3-hybrid, a 5 - and 7-iron, pitching wedge, sand wedge and a putter. I bet I could shoot a decent score on the criteria. You might as well.

Golf should be fun. EntertainThings with him. This is one of them.

Two clubs and a putter

duralast jump starter manual

No comments:

Post a Comment