Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Miserable Golf Swing

My Miserable Golf Swing Tube. Duration : 5.13 Mins.


According to a press nearly a year, I felt my way through this week's British Open has inspired my old golf clubs in trade on a new set. After a quick nine holes, which opened to the sky We ended up before I want to play another round, I should first spend some time on the driving range to get to know my new sticks. This video shows the whole bag, starting with the pitching wedge, (I'm waiting for a gap wedge to show up at the toy store), pitching wedge, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 and 4Iron, 3 hybrid, 5 wood and 3 drivers. The split screen view (View "on line", while the other "face") This video shows two or three shots with each club. Only my best pictures are on display here (and yes, believe it or not, these were all fixed with a nice straight ball flight, hit, even though there is much in this session that are not), some observations : In the "long line" shot, it seems that I closed up to ensure compliance with their feet. CertainlyThis video provides enough visual proof that almost certainly control the direction the next time I'm on the golf course and practice tee. But honestly, I really think this is an optical illusion caused by the camera angle. I know how the ball, and I repeat only seen on television of the leader of the British Open Oosterhuizen Louis, and it was the same type of agreement - it seemed like his feet are closed for the line, as was his swing path disconnected Clearly, in his case,...

Keywords: golf, golf swing, practice tee, driving range, i suck at golf

ping g5 golf clubs

No comments:

Post a Comment